Chris Tarnowski, Ph.D - Senior Manager, Qualitative Insights
— New Breast Cancer Research —In the past 2-3 years cancer treatments have expanded dramatically, making it increasingly difficult for patients to navigate. To help you breakthrough and connect, you need to understand patients as people - their emotions, voices, and language as well as medical and treatment needs. And in this ever-changing and mobile-obsessed world, your approach needs to change, too. In our NEW ethnographic study of patients with metastatic breast cancer, you'll learn how to:
- Use engaging techniques to uncover their needs - emotional, physical and medical
- Integrate interactive exercises to hear their voices and better speak their language
- Journey with them via mobile devices with personal photos & videos revealing challenges
- Deep dive on personal challenges with HCPs and support systems
- Examine how and where patients access information and discover opportunities to improve health literacy
Super impatient. High expectations. Today’s consumers demand instant gratification. Your insights approach needs to catch up.
Join our upcoming webinar us as we unveil new learning around how Nestle, Bimbo, Danone & others are using our Swipe technology to innovate how they screen ideas, with:
• examples of how to use Swipe to accelerate and innovate
• automated dashboarding & AI to fast-track deliverables and lower costs
• implicit and explicit insights and how this relates to learning
• ways to boost consumer engagement – with higher satisfaction, participation and richer responses
• in-the-moment, contextual reactions with consumer generated photos and videos
A Personal Journey: How Living with Mental Illness Made Me a Better Researcher
“Living with mental illness and being a healthcare researcher, I often find my patient-self and researcher-self in conflict. This empathy has made me a more intuitive researcher as I tap into those two contradictory aspects of my identity.” – Claire Kuhn
Through a new case study: Millennials + Mental Illness, you’ll learn:
- how you can use empathy when trying to gain understanding
- how unique and engaging techniques make consumers feel more comfortable opening up
- what consumers are really thinking
Join us for the second webinar in our Clean Label series — a journey from exploration to activation of Clean Claims.
- First, we’ll identify imagery, verbal and visual cues signaling Clean Label, followed by how to create language and compelling claims.
- Then, we’ll reveal top Clean Label claims in 2 case studies using ZappiStore and our new Swipe technology.
From cues to claims driving purchase, join now to begin your Clean Label journey.
Budgets leaner? Need to move more quickly but don’t want to compromise? Developing concepts is an iterative process, often with multiple rounds of feedback and validation. You need to get at winning concepts faster and smarter, with flexibility and without sacrificing depth.
Through a new case study, you’ll learn how to:
- Screen and optimize multiple concepts quickly and affordably
- Predict concept potential based on benchmark comparisons
- Gain insight into what works and doesn’t so you can better express ideas
- Get results faster — Parallel and remove steps in the process
- Blend qual & quant techniques for more comprehensive learning