At 25% of the U.S. population (and 19% U.K.), Millennials are important decision makers with considerable spending power and influence. In our latest study, we reveal the thoughts, behaviors and attitudes Millennials have when it comes to food & nutrition in both the U.S. & U.K.
Attendees of this 20 minute webinar, will learn how to better engage Gen Y, plus:
- Attributes driving behavior around Millennials’ food choices
- How much they spend when grocery shopping
- Whose opinion Millennials trust the most
- Favorite fast food establishments among this group
- What influences Millennial behavior most and least when it comes to food & nutrition