For our latest global study on Sustainability, in which we evaluated how the word resonated in five different markets, BuzzBack has teamed up with the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization committed to promoting environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- what Sustainability means to consumers
- visual, verbal and emotional language
- how to talk about sustainability in a meaningful way
- difference in perceptions between Millennials, Gen X and Boomers
- the impact of sustainability on brand opinion
If sustainability is part of your strategy, and you are struggling with engaging consumers in a more meaningful way, contact us now.