Type 2 diabetes is on the rise, and many companies are focused on finding solutions. Understanding how patients feel about type 2 diabetes and what their doctors perceive as key needs and issues is increasingly critical.
In this webinar, you will learn new techniques that disclose behaviors, attitudes and emotions among sufferers and physicians who treat type 2 diabetes. Our new case study focuses on some of the day-to-day concerns, issues and subconscious feelings prevalent among type 2 diabetes sufferers and physicians. Key topics covered include:
- Factors influencing patient behavior (patient & physician perspective)
- How patients feel about suffering
- Imagery they use to express how they feel and subconscious drivers
- How well patients are managing
- Importance of drivers influencing selection of medication
- Oral medication patients are aware of and use (or physicians prescribe)
Webinar attendees will learn more about this important topic, as well as gain understanding of new techniques for uncovering emotions and revealing subconscious feelings in online research.