For our latest global study on Sustainability, in which we evaluated how the word resonated in five different markets, we teamed up with the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization committed to promoting environmental, social and economic sustainability.
In this 20 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- what Sustainability means to consumers
- visual, verbal and emotional language
- how to talk about sustainability in a meaningful way
- difference in perceptions between Millennials, Gen X and Boomers
- the impact of sustainability on brand opinion